Mamma Mia! (Outdoor)
SPONSORED BY KNICKERS LINGERIE
PG-13 | 1h 48min | Comedy, Musical, Romance
Donna (Meryl Streep), an independent hotelier in the Greek islands, is preparing for her daughter's wedding with the help of two old friends. Meanwhile Sophie, the spirited bride, has a plan. She secretly invites three men from her mother's past in hope of meeting her real father and having him escort her down the aisle on her big day.
Friday & Saturday, May 7 & 8 @ 8:15pm
Tickets: $10 per person. Purchase a 4-person circle online HERE. Or contact the Sunrise for special seating for groups larger than 4. All remaining tickets will be sold at the box office 30 minutes prior to showtime.
In case of inclement weather, the film will be moved inside the Sunrise Theater and all purchased tickets will be honored. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR CREDITS AVAILABLE.
- Box Office and concessions open 30 minutes before showtime.
- Chairs and blankets are recommended.
- Masks are required for everyone, regardless of age with no exceptions. If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required. Our goal is to keep everyone safe.
ADDITIONAL OUTDOOR THEATER DETAILS
- Masks must be worn at all times unless seated in assigned circle. Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Open-neck bandanas may not be worn in place of an approved face mask. Face guards may not be worn unless accompanied by an approved face mask.
- Large numbered circles are painted on the greenspace and designate a seating area for up to four people. Additional circles are available for larger groups - contact the Sunrise in advance to reserve the circles..
- When entering the outdoor theater, guests will be assigned a seating circle. When seated in the assigned circle, guests may remove their masks. Masks must be back in place when leaving assigned circles.
- No outside food permitted.
- Restrooms are available to ticketed patrons (wrist band required). Masks required. Max of 2 person per restroom at a time. Parents may accompany children.
- Two concession stands are available. The outdoor concessions offers limited drinks and candy. The indoor concessions offers the full range of popcorn, candy and drinks. Both are open 30 minutes prior to the start of the movie and for the first hour of the event. Four people at a time are permitted in the theater concessions area with social distancing.
- Alcoholic beverages are available at the concessions area. ID is required. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in your circle/assigned seating area.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No smoking on the greenspace, the theater, or the outdoor theater foyer.
- Please clean up your space and deposit all trash in the receptacles.
- Chairs must be outdoor, portable chairs with a maximum height of 34".
- No pets permitted