FIRST FRIDAYS ARE BACK!
First Fridays are hosted by the Sunrise Theater and take place from 5-8pm on NW Broad Street between W Connecticut and W New Hampshire Avenues. Everyone is welcome to come out and see old friends or make new ones, drink some Southern Pines Brewery beers & hard seltzers, and listen to great music while supporting the local theater.
RAIN OR SHINE! Admission is FREE!
* Southern Pines Brewing Company beer on tap.
* Rotating food trucks all summer.
* No outside alcohol. No rolling coolers.
* ID required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
* One drink per person per purchase for beer & wine - It's the law!
* Beer & wine ticket sales end at 7:30pm
* Please leave your fur babies at home. Dogs are not permitted on the greenspace, the events can get extremely crowded and the pavement temps are very high during our summers.
Special Thanks to our 2021 season sponsor – Nikki Bowman, Realty World Properties of the Pines
Nikki has been in the business for 15 years and has a passion for her job! She has had the joy of growing her business with working with sellers, buyers, and renters along the way. When choosing an agent, whether to represent you on selling or buying, choosing one that is actively in the market and has experience under their belt with transactions closed is so important. An agent can make all the difference in the world to get to the goal you are trying to get to.
Find out more HERE
All proceeds support the Sunrise Theater for free live concerts and community events all year.
Be sure to thank our Sponsors who make First Friday possible!
All the info is HERE!