First Fridays are back!
The free concert is 5-8pm on NW Broad Street between W Connecticut and W New Hampshire Avenues. Everyone is welcome to come out and see old friends or make new ones, drink some Southern Pines Brewery favorites, and listen to great music while supporting the local community theater!
Want a drink? Remember that you must get a wristband at either street corner. (Must have ID)
No pets, rolling coolers, or outside alcohol.
Outside food from local restaurants is encouraged! We also have food trucks on site!
This year we will SKIP July and ADD November!
Dates: May 5, June 2, August 4, September 1, October 6, November 3
RAIN OR SHINE! We move inside the theater in the event of rain.
Admission is FREE!
* Southern Pines Brewing Company beer on tap.
* Rotating food trucks all summer.
* No outside alcohol. No rolling coolers.
* ID required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
* Two drink per person per purchase for beer & wine - It's the law!
* Beer & wine ticket sales end at 7:30pm
* No pets (hot pavement & big crowds are bad for our furry friends)
Thank you to our season sponsors Bell Manley Properties & Nikki Bowman, Realty World of the Pines!