PG-13 | 1h 55min | Drama
Nominated for 6 Oscars including Best Picture, Lead Actress, Director, Supporting Actress, Original Screenplay, Original Score/Music
A tender and sweeping story about what roots us, MINARI follows a Korean-American family that moves to an Arkansas farm in search of their own American Dream. Amidst the instability and challenges of this new life in the rugged Ozarks, MINARI shows the undeniable resilience of family and what really makes a home.
Watch the trailer HERE
Saturday, April 10, 2pm
Tickets can be purchased in advance online HERE. Or call the Sunrise at 910-692-3611 and leave a message. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible. Remaining tickets will be available at the box office 30 minutes before showtime. All seats are assigned. Masks are required.
Shows inside the Sunrise Theater.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Open-neck bandanas may not be worn in place of an approved face mask. Face guards may not be worn unless accompanied by an approved face mask. Masks may be removed only while actively eating or drinking while seated.
- Concessions are available for purchase. Due to Covid regulations, please wait until you are seated before enjoying your snacks.
- Seats are reserved (assigned) and changes may only be made through the Sunrise box office.
- All groups are socially distanced with three empty seats and one empty row between groups.
- Restrooms are limited to 2 people at a time.
- Social distancing is required throughout the theater.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- All Executive Orders regarding movie theaters are enforced.
- Masks are required for everyone, regardless of age with no exceptions. If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required.