Sunrise Theater Calendar
National Lampoon's Vacation (Outdoor)
SPONSORED BY SWANK COFFEE SHOPPE
R | 1h 38min | Adventure, Comedy
Accompanied by their children (Dana Barron, Anthony Michael Hall), Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) and his wife, Ellen (Beverly D'Angelo), are driving from Illinois to a California amusement park. As Clark increasingly fixates on a beautiful woman driving a sports car, the Griswolds deal with car problems and the death of a family member. They reach Los Angeles, but, when Clark worries that the trip is being derailed again, he acts impulsively to get his family to the park.
Friday & Saturday, June 18 & 19 @ 8:45pm
Tickets: $10 per person. General admission. Tickets are available for purchase online HERE. Remaining tickets will be available at the box office 30 minutes before showtime.
SPECIAL VIP PARTY SECTION AVAILABLE: Have a large group? Contact the Sunrise at 910-692-3611 for special seating options for 10-25.
In case of inclement weather, the film will be moved inside the Sunrise Theater and all purchased tickets will be honored. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR CREDITS AVAILABLE.
- Box Office and concessions open 30 minutes before showtime.
- Chairs and blankets are recommended. Chair height may not exceed 34"
ADDITIONAL OUTDOOR THEATER DETAILS
- No outside food permitted.
- Restrooms are available to ticketed patrons (wrist band required). Parents must accompany children.
- Two concession stands are available. The outdoor concessions offers limited drinks and candy. The indoor concessions offers the full range of popcorn, candy and drinks. Both are open 30 minutes prior to the start of the movie and for the first hour of the event.
- Alcoholic beverages are available at the concessions area. ID is required.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No smoking on the greenspace, the theater, or the outdoor theater foyer.
- Please clean up your space and deposit all trash in the receptacles.
- Chairs must be outdoor, portable chairs with a maximum height of 34".
- No pets permitted.